A USI is a unique student identifier. With the USI, it becomes possible for you to access all your student records online. It makes life easier as you or your employer can access the files from anywhere at any time.
You can create a USI by following these steps.
- Have your identification documents ready-You need to have a form of ID handy. Do not worry about not having the right ID as they accept different kinds of documents such as passports and birth certificates. When creating the USI, make sure to enter the details as they appear on the ID used.
- Visit the USI creation page. The page is accessible by visiting https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi. Follow the prompts on the page
- Agree to the terms and conditions. When you see the conditions, ensure you tick the right box after reading all the content. In some instances, it may fail to appear. If this is the case with you, do not panic. Proceed to the next step.
- Enter your personal details. It is important to enter all the personal details as they appear in your identification documents. Personal details include your name, date of birth, country of residence as well as gender. If there is a problem with the details, make sure you visit the link provided on the page.
- Input your contact details. For this section, you are required to provide information such as your email, mobile number, address, and the home phone number.
- Confirm your identity. Once all the details are entered into the system, they will need to be approved. The system uses the documentation verification service to check the information that you have provided.
- Securing your account. Once the details are confirmed, it will be significant for you to secure the account by setting the password. You need to reset the password verification questions to increase the safety of your account. Provide answers to the questions you have chosen
- Complete the sign-up process. When you complete all the steps, your USI is displayed on the screen monitor. It will also get sent to your email address and mobile phone number as a text. Make sure you note it down and store it in a safe place. It is the only number you will need during your training.
- It will be significant to provide your USI every time you sign up for a course at a new training center. It helps make sure that your records become accessible immediately they are ready.
Contact IAN WATSON'S to get your truck licence:
p: 1300 786 088